We have the best NYC Asian Escorts, contact us to learn more about our escort service in New York City, New York, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau, and Suffolk.
It is here that I present to you a few simple ideas to make your date possible, easy to schedule, all that it can be and more. In order to appreciate the services of any Escort, you need to learn how to discuss their services accurately, and what to expect. While some of those reading this might be well versed in chatting up Escorts, this list is more for the novice customer who have little to no understanding about what to expects. This may also be a helpful guide for those up and coming Escorts, who want a few guidelines in order to get started. Well – let’s get down to it, shall we?
1. Escorts do not sell sex. Many people frequently mistake Escorts and Prostitutes. Escorts sell their time, and companionship, not sexual acts. What happens during the time spent with an Escort is up to two or more consenting adults who own similar likes and interests. It’s that simple.
2. Escorts do not speak to clients about sex between yourself and themselves ever. If it happens great – that is simply mutual attraction between two adults. Escorts are selling their time. In order to enjoy your time with Escorts, and prevent miscommunication – please understand this. The only people who bring up sex and money in the same sentence, are police departments doing sting operations, government agencies, or obvious and blatant hookers. Have some respect for the beautiful women who sell their time and companionship, and don’t ask them inappropriate questions which could get them in legal trouble. If you make sure not to make this mistake, you’ll always have a friend – one call away.
3. When first contacting an Escort, probably through their website; include your relevant information. Your name, height, weight, and all necessary information. Escorts want to learn about you, so they can decide if you are a right fit for them. In addition to seeing if you two are a good fit, it just makes the entire process smoother and faster. Don’t be rude, and low-class, and send obnoxious or lewd wishes/wants in emails. It’s bad, and it gets you ignored easily.
4. Always pay the agreed fees up front. Never have the escort ask you for money. They are providing a service. Don’t embarrass them by asking for money. Place all monies in unmarked envelopes or other appropriate and confidential ways. If you show you are careful when it comes to this, you will always get prompt attention.
5. Have your ID available for the Escort to inspect. If you don’t trust your Escort enough to see your ID then you need to look elsewhere for companionship.
6. In the event you are staying at a resort ANTICIPATE the Escort to call the front desk to verify you are a registered guest and in the room number you supplied before they ever show up. This will need you providing your full name which will be compared against your ID. This is for security reasons.