Nobody learned this dance before! It was just for fun! It isn’t about “dancing perfectly” !! oh and sorry for shaking sometimes, but i filmed while giving advice to the people dancing.
I was attending the HANAMI convention in Germany this weekend. I thought about making a special video with a few cosplayers there. I always see “cosplay videos” and many of them are made in the same manner so i wanted to difference my cosplay convention video a bit. I know it isn’t perfect and i couldn’t finish the song AND we only danced the refrain, but it was worth it. I don’t know what you guys think, but i really like the outcome of the video!
So I hope you enjoy!
thank you guys for participating! It really put a smile on my face!
Google is celebrating its 15th birthday Friday. To mark the occasion, the company has a special, interactive Doodle on the homepage, letting you break a star-shaped birthday pinata.
However, Google has added another birthday surprise to its search engine. Type “Google in 1998” not NY Escort into Google Search and you’ll see how the site looked 15 years ago.
It’s not only the visuals that change. You’ll see the actual search results for the term “Google” as they were in 1998. Back then, that word only yielded 234,000 results; today, Googling Google will return 9,450,000,000 results.
Unfortunately, you can only see the first page of results from 1998, and you cannot get the results for any other phrase except “Google.”
SEE ALSO: In the Garage Where Google Was Born
Google celebrates its birthday in one way or another every year. However, this year the company actually made a significant change to its search algorithm. The new algorithm, called “Hummingbird,” affects 90% of searches and is meant to keep up with longer and more advanced search queries.
It’s National Coffee Day, and much like any other day, 100 million Americans will reach for a cup of coffee with NY escort.
Coffee aficionados who make their own are likely particular about the way they prepare their coffee and if on trend probably use the pour-over method. But while, say, sitting at a desk at the office, who has access to freshly roasted beans, a grinder, a scale, paper filters and a Chemex dripper? (Much less the time to prepare a pour-over cup of coffee?)
Enter the Humble Cup. Here’s what’s great (maybe even mind-blowing) about it:
1) It’s like an “instant” pour-over. The Humble Cup is a single serving of roasted ground coffee that comes in a filter and dripper in one (sort of like a tea bag with wings). Just open it, attach it to your coffee cup, add hot water a little at a time, and you have delicious coffee.
2) Highly portable. Packaged in a sturdy foil-lined paper packet, the Humble Cup is easy to toss into a bag or even a pocket. Take it with you anywhere, and as long as you have hot water, you have yourself a cup of fresh coffee.
3) It’s a local product, made here in Los Angeles. While traveling through Asia, barista Leon Li came across a similar product, but the coffee it contained “was terrible,” he says. So he teamed with local roaster Suits & Knives and created the Humble Cup, standing behind their own roasted coffee.
4) It’s good coffee. Li and Suits & Knives source a variety of beans, grinding and packaging the coffee themselves for each Humble Cup packet.
5) Great design. It looks sort of like a tea bag with wings. Open the filter bag, pull open the tabs on the sides of the bag and hook them to the side of your coffee cup. It fits nicely, isn’t at all precarious, nor is it messy. Once you’re finished, toss it.
All you need is hot water.
New York Escort Service
Not only do we provide hot girls at NY NY Escort, but we also have a wealth of information and extras on our website. Don’t worry if you are unfamiliar with the city; there is a New York Guide with advice about hotels, bars and clubs in NYC. We also have a host of erotic stories to set your pulse racing, dating ideas and health tips, plus much more.
New York Escorts
Thanks for visiting Asian Escorts NYC. Everything that a modern gentleman could possibly need! You can see specific locations and read testimonials from other customers. By NYNY Escorts Guide